Coffee maker is a very popular kitchen applianc that all the coffee lovers love to have. Even a non-coffee lover wants to have it for serving guest a perfect cup of coffee. Getting a parfetc coffee maker for your home is not an easy job. It includes your judgement on styles, preferences, price, features etc. Before you start your shopping you should make sure that you know everything and firm on what you want. However, standard drip coffee make is the best seller in the market. But there are other types of coffee makers available in the amrket. Each of them has diffeerent benefits to serve you.
In this article we are going to focus on the benefits of different types of coffee makers. For your consideration, the disadvantages are also included.
Standard drip coffee maker
- The regular size of the standard drip coffee makers are 4 to 12 cups. The most populars ahve the capacity of 10-12 cups. Though for a small family 4-6 cups coffee maker is perfect.
- Its is also available in many sizes and styles.
- Some of the models are expensive but they are the most economical one.
- Some models have thermal or glass carafe with them. May of the are designed such that you can drip directly to a travel mug.
- They have limited options in terms of capacity and variety.
- The coffee brewed is richer than the drip one.
- If you love to percolate the coffee grounds during a long or short or whatever you want, you should have a glass percolator suitable for stove-top usage. In case, you want for common home usage, buy an electric one.
- Non- electric stove-top procolators are best for camping purposes.
- Large procolators can brew more than 12 cups in a single serving and famous for using in social events.
Pod, K- cup or other coffee makers for individual usage
These coffee makers have the capacity of making one cup coffee. The tea or coffee pod, K-cup or capsule are placed in the basket of the coffee maker and the wate is dripped through it from the reservoir.
- The operation of these types of coffee maker is easy and effortless.
- You can have various flavour choices.
- They provide quick and clean serving of special types of coffees, herbal beverages, teas and lattes.
- Some of the models allow the using of other companies capsules,
French coffee press
- These are not designed for stove-top usage.
- The water is poured onto the grounded coffee in the Press
- The coffees are made before the serving.
They are the most popular in Europe and Latin America. It is a small stove pot which was invented by Bialetti.
Espresso and speciality coffee machines
They are the expensive ones and can make variety of coffees such as they can brew cappucino, espresso or lattes.
- They hav ethe features of the common coffee makers.
- Allow you to have special types of coffee even you are at home.
- A cheap option of having special types of coffee.
- Some of these types of coffee machine can also brew regular coffees which make it a versatile product.
- They have various variation in their design.
- You should consider the folllowing things in case you want to buy this type of coffee makers; size, serving capacity, type of brewings and functions.
- Many of this types of coffee makers have frothers.